Re: [NTLK] [eBay hint] stack up on cheap FLASH!

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 04:06:01 PDT

>Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 23:53:05 -0400
>From: Glen Givens <CGivens3_at_neo.rr.com>

>I went to the link, but can't get google to translate the page into English.
>My German is very weak. I tried to send him an email through the auction
>page, but when it was time to "Frage Senden", I got the warning " Bitte
>geben Sie in den nachfolgenden Feldern die entsprechenden Informationen
>ein." What am I doing incorrectly?

The page tells you that you forgot to put in some information in one or several fields. The given fields should have been listed below.
Anyway, I dropped the seller a line asking about international shipping, but he did not come back to me yet (huh, it's the weekend, and actually the weather is great, so no wonder). Unless someone else already got an answer (please post!) I will let the list know as soon as I know more.

Oliver :)

--
Microsoft hits it big again as CEO Steve Ballmer manages to insult +4 million Apple & HP customers at the same time. Impressive, isn't it?
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/10/04/ballmer_ipod_thieves/