Re: [NTLK] eBooks

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 16:38:46 PDT

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:50:31 EDT, mkow1234_at_aol.com <mkow1234_at_aol.com> wrote:
> .....I don't like idea of contacting "Mr. freebooks5000" personally, as he'll likely
> SPAM me with other inquiries. However, if you feel it's worthwhile to do so, get
> a CD of his eBooks, and send it on to me or DJV for review.

Matt,

I've personally registered for the site and it's no bother as the site
allows you to stop the mailings and he doesn't sell your info to
others as his site states. I read up first before deciding to reg and
get access to the books. It's nice about 5000 books as he states and
they are in alphabetical order all compressed files as from the sample
I have already downloaded. I will check them out if I've more free
time later...

But for the $6.95 to cover shipping for the CD it's not a bad choice.
I wonder on a side note if PaperBack setup on UNNA can handle
compressed files - I didn't look into it as I didn't see it mentioned
when I glanced at the last post about this feature.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung