[NTLK] Good Vendors, indeed

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 15:55:45 PDT

In the interest of exposing good sellers, I've cc'd the newtontalk list:

Hi Woody,

        I got the eMate this afternoon. It is very nice. If you hadn't told
me different, I would have guessed it was new. I've got it plugged in
and charging right now and am looking forward to installing some of my
favorite newton software on it. I've never held an eMate until today.
Nobody told me how damn cute they were. :-)

thanks again,

Randy Gore

--
"The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity."
         - Jim Hightower