Re: [NTLK] screen shots with backlight

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 14:19:27 PDT

On Friday, October 8, 2004, at 04:05 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

> From: Matt Binkowski <matt_at_mattbinkowski.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] screen shots with backlight
> Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 08:11:49 -0400
>
> Hi,
>
> Would someone mind sending me an actual screenshot of a newton screen
> with the backlight on? You can email it to this address.

Everyone asking about this DOES _surely_ realize that those are just
false colored in photoshop or whatever, right (or false colored by the
NPDS software, which BTW I find a neat detail, kudos to the NPDS guys
for that...)?

If you can take your own screenshots, you can make colored ones ;)
someone posted the color values they were using I think (perhaps even
in this thread).

Again, I'm sure everyone knows this, but it just seems funny it keeps
coming up!!

Brian

... we parted each feeling
superior to the other and is not that
feeling after all one of the great
desiderata of social intercourse
-archy
_The Life and Times of Archy and Mehitabel_