Re: [NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 09:29:20 PDT

We're currently setting up NewtMEDIA which is our intention to become
specialized in newton merchandise & accessories. Unfortunatelly we
started offering Newton Caps one or two days before Mr. Wilber posted
his offer of free Newton Caps to the community.

After that we've been contacted from list members and we also contacted
some list members but this was turning into a cross promotion which is
not useful for the list members, us and Mr. Wilber. We have posted an
apollogize for the community informing that we will wait 30 days before
we start our offerings. We believe that this is enough time for Mr.
Wilber go ahead with his offer/distribution. As Mr. Wilber posted
recently that he will stop offering the cap for free after this run of
Newton Caps we decided to start our promotion in ~30 days.

Luiz Petroni
NewtMEDIA - Newton Merchandise & More