[NTLK] Free Newton Baseball Caps

From: Jim Grich (webmaster_at_weblync.com)
Date: Fri Oct 08 2004 - 09:06:30 PDT

Hello everyone,

I have returned from Italy and back to North Carolina. Had a Great time
with the guys from the Pisa NUG at a lunch and a dinner there. I even
learned a few new things about the Newton!!

If I'm not too late, I would also be interested in a Newton Cap. I am
on the coast in North Carolina and would like to put in an order for 1
cap. Please advise if this is possible.

By the way...My Newton had a wonderful time in Italy as well...yes, it
told me so :)

...Ciao to Michele, Giovanni and Alberto of the Pisa NUG....

Thank you,

Jim Grich