Re: [NTLK] nonusers reading ntlk, was Re: Treo/Blackberry/Kyocera

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 10:33:46 PDT

on 07/10/04 13:12, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl wrote:

> On 7-okt-04, at 15:32, Peter Fraser wrote:
>> - how else would i have found out about poutine?
>
> Yeah, guess you're right, who could have done without NTLK main
> subject... ;-)

Ahhh, poutine!

Do you still remember that good poutine we had together at Louis in
Sherbrooke, Robert? Good memories...

-Laurent.

cretinous /kret'n-*s/ or /kreet'n-*s/ adj.: Wrong; stupid; non-functional;
very poorly designed. Also used pejoratively of people. See dread high-bit
disease for an example. Approximate synonyms: bletcherous, bagbiting,
losing, brain-damaged.