Re: [NTLK] Does anyone know of a CF adapter to accept SD cards?

From: Sushi (sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 18:00:22 PDT

> On Oct 7, 2004, at 8:00 AM, Sonny Hung wrote:
>
> Hey does anyone know of or ever heard of a CF adapter to use SD cards?
> I'm in need of one to use on my Newt.

A store here in Japan used to carry them. That is where I got my CF
adapter. They had PCMCIA adapters for all types of memory, including
MiniSD.

For those who haven't seen MiniSD memory, it is a smaller sized version
of SD memory. Most common use that I've seen is in cell phones. I
also believe I have seen a MicroMV camcorder that uses them as well.
Reference the adapter, the MiniSD card went inside a CF sized adapter,
then the CF adapter went inside the PCMCIA adapter. Interesting
concept.

I can check on the SD adapter if you would like. Let me know. I would
think that the price would be between $10-$25.

Sushi