Re: [NTLK] mac or not to mac, or how much PC really costs

From: Chris Edwards (wenchris_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 14:26:16 PDT

Dear LAG everyone I know with a Windows machine has these problems,
plus having to re-install drivers when they get lost, the only one who
has no virus woes pays over a grand (uk) for virus software and updates
( every couple of hours) my hack imac is allways on, hundreds of hours
on system 9, no malware, virus or crashes. If you let your kid online
on a pc it is unlikely to work for long, unless you ban all incoming. I
really dont understand why anyone buys a pc?
Chris