[NTLK] Treo/Blackberry/Kyocera

From: Jodine Chase (jchase_at_mediaworkswest.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 08:15:55 PDT

I have been a Palm user since I gave up my beloved Newton 2100 due to
syncing issues. And I just can't give up my newton list, although I will
confess I most delete a batch of digests and only dive in to read what y'all
are up to occasionally.

I find I use a PDA only when I reach a critical need to be organized -
usually when there's an intense project involving kids, home, life, or work.
Well, I've got massive things happening in all areas and I need a new PDA.

I've been fooling around with my boyfriend's Kyocera 7135. I like receiving
email, especially alarm reminders and alerts, on my cell phone. I like the
fact that it uses Graffitti.

I had a Blackberry four years ago and it was OK, but the interface was kinda
crappy and it had syncing issues with my Mac.

The latest Palm Treos look appealing, although I don't need the digital
photo feature.

Any tips on finding good user reviews of the three products, especially as
they relate to synching with a Mac?

Anyone have anything to offer?

Thanks,

Jodine Chase