Re: [NTLK] I had a problem with the file transfer. Need ShowMate app

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 06:12:07 PDT

Larry Yaeger wrote:
> At 9:05 PM +0100 10/5/04, Ash Mishra wrote:
>
>>If you can get the archives open, there are packages (.pkg) already compiled
>>which you can install direct to your Newton.
>>
>>(Does anyone know if Allume has a stuffit expander for Windows?)
>>
>>Apologies for the unusual file format (.sit.tar.gz) or (.sitx)
>

> You can get a free copy of Stuffit Expander for Windows here:
>
> <http://www.stuffit.com/cgi-bin/stuffit_loginpage.cgi?standardwinexp>.

But if you don't like the evilness of Stuffit Expander 7 for Windows
(personally, I find it very bloated and grabby of my file associations) I've
saved a copy of Expander 5.11 for Windows on UNNA (IMHO, the last best version
that doesn't get in your face):

http://www.unna.org/unna/windows/ALEX511.EXE