Re: [NTLK] MAD Max and QTSS

From: poopoo (se6ciocco_at_libero.it)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 19:51:02 PDT

I know Mad Max functionality cover not more than a 64kb MP3 file

Although i never used Mad Max over the 32kb's
for sure you could not transmit a 160kb through it

I agree is a great software and i am sure the next releases will present some special news.... i
hope so!

> I can connect to music and news programs like the republic
> broadcasting network without any problems. So I know MAD Max works.
> I have also connected by my Mac OS X streaming server at
> http://192.168.1.2:8000/vaportrails to listen to one of my music
> streams. However, I either only hear about 5 seconds of music before
> it disconnects when I try to stream a 160kb mp3 file or I hear a split
> second of music every 15 seconds when I try to stream a 32kb mp3 file.
>
> Does anyone know what bitrate I should be streaming to the Newton and
> what the QTSS settings should be to get it to work? QTSS has a setting
> for maximum throughput that I have played around with too but without
> success.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason

Libero ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione.
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it