[NTLK] New Palm T5

From: Nick M. (outrun_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 16:01:11 PDT

So Palm releases a new Palm, and just *NOW* it's got the ability to
retain its data even after the battery dies. Palm is pushing this as
one of the Big New Features- the Newton has been able to do that since
day 1, right? Granted it's because the Newton uses PCMCIA cards to
save things, but still. This should have been implemented years ago
instead of _now_. What good is an organizer that gets amnesia as soon
as its batteries die?

I'll be skipping out on this one, thank you very much (^:

_nickm

p.s.-Feel free to disagree with me and/or flame me, but no dead
animals in my mail box, please...