Re: [NTLK] How to install 4mb upgrade card into emate 300

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 10:51:16 PDT

        And as I found out from installing the EM300 (thanks PCBman!)
was that sometimes you need to make sure the contacts are clean of any
slight residue. Just run a pencil eraser over the gold contacts, and
make sure the slot on the E-mate itself is free of dust and so forth.

        Yeh, the E-mate is sitting next to my Atari 800 in
effectiveness, cool look, and just fun machine.

        Doctor Clu