Re: [NTLK] "Welcome to Newton" Video

From: Josef Chessor (josefcub_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 21:19:57 PDT

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 00:01 -0400, Rick Perron <rlperron_at_maine.rr.com> wrote:
> I would love a copy of that file. Can you send me a link to download it? The large size is fine.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rick

Well, I'm actually having to re-capture it. I discovered some hiccups
after the fact, and after I redo it I'll probably spend an evening
uploading it to UNNA. Being on dialup means I'd rather just upload it
once and let it go from there. (Darn VM!)

Josef

--
"I laugh because I dare not cry.  This is a crazy world
 and the only way to enjoy it is to treat it as a joke."