Re: [NTLK] Why?

From: Adam Tingle (adamtingle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 15:23:52 PDT

I'd answer my own question by doing some research on the MessagePad. I
bought mine without ever using one before because I read a bunch of
articles and message boards and mailing lists (hint hint). I doubt
anybody is going to debate the pros and cons of a Tungsten with you on
this list.

Sincerely,

Adam Tingle

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 23:00:34 +0100, Seb Payne <spayne_at_sebpayne.com> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I know this will probally start a furious debate but I am just
> wondering, what are the pros of buying a Newton over a Tungsten T3?

Adam Tingle