[NTLK] FS DVT Messagepad

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 09:39:32 PDT

I recently purchased a DVT Newton hoping to hit the 11Meg lottery but
didn't.
It is essentially a 2000 but on the front bottom it has the Apple logo
and MessagePad ( 2000 or 2100)
ROM v. 2.1 (FCISCM)-0
Processor StrongArm SA-1103
ROM board has 4 chips as compared to 2 on the MP2x00s, each is labeled
LH28F016 SAT-70
has Leather case, dongle, battery tray, stylus, strong back light, all
doors, covers and clips are in place.
:-( Small cracks at bottom of case where some brute first opened it
(not me). Very slight Pen misalignment but no Jaggies.
I paid $150 USD
If you are interested please contact me, If no one is intertested I
plan to put my 2100 in the case

Woody