Re: [NTLK] FAQ about Free Newton baseball cap

From: Peter Wong (gnowretep_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 07:18:39 PDT

I'm in UK but am trying to find a way to ship via Hong Kong. Perhaps Fedex
to HK and then regular air mail to UK (I'm assuming this will be cheaper
than Fedex China - UK). I have to get in touch with some friends first to
see if they will be willing/able to re-post the caps for me. If so, I'll see
if I can get a few and send them on to others in UK that are interested.

Peter