Re: [NTLK] einstein -> antelope -> oqo? RANT ALERT!

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 04:04:38 PDT

>From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
>Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:20:03 +0200

>I wish it ran OSX

> >>> http://www.oqo.com

I would bet OSX is not your favorite with pen input (anyone here with a WaCom Cintiq?), but at least all the windows & buttons would be brutally inflated at 800x600 *g* And then there's ink....

Oliver :)

--
Twenty years ago we worried about a nuclear strike by the Russians, now we worry about a nuclear strike by a General Protection Fault or a Blue Screen of Death. We've come a long way, baby. / AsTheAppleTurns on http://makeashorterlink.com/?G28812E39 / Honey, do we still have the keys to the fallout shelter?