[NTLK] [ANN] Massive Newtons Around The World Update

From: Grant Hutchinson (grant_at_splorp.com)
Date: Sat Oct 02 2004 - 01:17:31 PDT

I'm pleased to announce that a long overdue - and quite frankly - massive
update to the Newtons Around The World gallery [1] has been posted to the
Newted Community site.

This is the first addition to the gallery since June and boy, it's a
doozie. Since the last update there have been 45 submissions from 13
photographers - many first time contributors.

Please take a minute and peruse the incredible work produced by the
following Newton-shooters: Allen Russell, Ben McCorkle, John Charlton,
Kostas Theofilis, Martin Joseph, Matt Kowalczyk, Matthew Reidsma, Paul
Filmer, Richard Clark, Rick Ludwig, Ron Parker, Sonny Hung, and Zydeco.

The latest images start at the bottom of page nine. [2]

As we're creeping up on the magic number of 200 submissions, I think it
may be time for a celebratory giveaway. Get snapping and send in your own
images. There just might be a special surprise for the person submitting
the 200th Newton Around The World. The submission guidelines are in their
usual spot. [3]

Grant

[1] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/
[2] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/natw09.html
[3] http://www.newted.org/gallery/natw/submit/

Grant Hutchinson > Interface Considerations & Toys

Weblog > www.splorp.com
Newton > www.newted.org
Design > www.veer.com