Re: [NTLK] Screen door

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 21:46:42 PDT

OK I have never been able to find the small hinges that are on the page for making your own door and i cant find th elink righ tnow to poin tit out. but does anyone know where i can find the hinges? i dlike to make my own door and if not too much trouble then make them for others.

LAG

Sean Riddle <swriddle_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
Um...I have a really easy question. My Newt (a 2100) didn't come with a screen door nor hinges or pins or anything like that. If I wanted to equip it with said screen door and not just tape it in place, exactly what would I need? And where would I get it from? And what should I expect to pay for it?

Thanks,

Sean