Re: [NTLK] NewtonOS on Palm

From: Brian G. (briansnewton_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 05:19:55 PDT

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 09:45:41 +0200, Roman Pixell <roman_at_pixell.net> wrote:

>i dont know if paul guyot or simon bell can solve this in a simple
way. however,
> the formfactor of the zodiac for example is what most users would be
> most comfortable with, i believe...

As a MP2100 and Zodiac 2 owner I was pleasantly surprised to see the
Zodiac pictured in Roman's presentation at the Worldwide Newton
Conference, and I agree that the form factor and control layout of the
Zodiac make it one of the best candidates for Einstein if the other
hurdles can be overcome. To me, it would make the perfect mini-Newton
running Newton OS on updated hardware. Another device to consider
would be the new HP iPaq hx4700 on the PPC side *gasp*.

Brian

--
Tapwave Zodiac 2 & Newton MessagePad 2100 Owner
Visit www.tapland.com, the first Zodiac community.