Re: [NTLK] re missing wireless drivers

From: David Crombie (david_at_crombie.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 05:17:44 PST

I downloaded his driver a number of weeks back knowing that I would be
receiving my Newt 2100 shortly. I did, and registered on Kagi 2 weeks
ago - last week he sent me my reg code. I'm waiting for the arrival of
a serial adapter though, so I can't get the driver in the newt just yet
to test it all on my Wavelan gold. (ethernet has not worked for me on
OSX)

So - I know he's still around taking $10 and issuing driver
registrations....

David