Re: [NTLK] Odd "dates" behavior

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 14:38:14 PST

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 03:24:51PM -0600, Paul Braun wrote:
> I've just noticed that when I tap on either arrow on the sides of "December
> 2004" in the upper right corner (oops.... MP2100, OS2.x), they make a
> noise but do absolutely nothing to move either between months or dates. I
> need to click on the month itself and actually choose one from the drop
> down...have to manually choose dates as well.
>
> What's up? That doesn't seem like normal behavior.

Your newton is about to expire and only has dates up through the end of
2004. You'll have to buy refills from the grocery store. Don't get the
kind with pits in them.

--
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for
    what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not