Re: [NTLK] re missing wireless drivers & the "free market"

From: James Holy (jholy_at_pmd.cc)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 00:55:55 PST

Mark,

I wish I would have known you had those cards... I would have purchased one
when I bought my newton from you a few weeks ago... There's a decent demand
I'm sure... I still need one if you figure out pricing and that driver
magically reappears...

JR

Mark Jozaitis said at =D2Re: [NTLK] re missing wireless drivers & the "free
market"=D3.
[2004/11/28 23:35]