[NTLK] Does Anyone know of a...

From: Mark Jozaitis (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 17:12:02 PST

Hello All!

Does Anyone know of a survaying software for the
Newton OS 2.X? I will be taking survays in a few
citys, and software would be helpful, it needs to
bb-able to work on more then one Newton and NOT a
demo, I willing be using about 40 Newtons for this so
a "Multi-user" one would be best, any one know of such
an app, and the cost?

Just in case any of you were wondering what I was
doing, I will be starting a "Mac Poll" site for genral
qustions, I have yet to start on the main pages yet
but, I will be using www.macpolls.net and
www.macpolls.org. NOT in any way related to
MacPolls.com

Thanks All!