Re: [NTLK] Another Newton Around The World (Happy Thanksgiving!)

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 10:05:00 PST

On Friday, November 26, 2004, at 08:40 PM, Julian Wright wrote:

> But who set the table backwards? :)

hehehe...good catch. I was in a hurry.

Imagine, if you will, Thanksgiving dinner with the whole family. Right
after I carved the turkey, I'm pulling out my Newton and camera,
setting up the shot (quickly), and, the room falls dead silent for
about a second. I get the shot, everyone continues talking and moves on
like nothing ever happened.

Ron

--
---