Re: [NTLK] Wireless PC Card-Which ones can you use to get on the internet with MN-520

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 06:08:44 PST

Gary Ebbott wrote:
> Hello,Does anyone know where I can get the Microsoft MN-520 Wireless PC
> card from.I am trying to get on the internet with a wireless PC card and
> Victor Rehorst said this one works with the emate 300 which is the model
> that I have.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Gary

I got mine off of eBay. I actually bought it bundled with an MN-500 base
station, which I needed anyways. The base station is actually pretty darn
good for a Microsoft product. It has a built-in 4 port 100Mbit Ethernet
switch as well, which was good because I was running off an old 10Mbit hub
because my old switch died.