Re: [NTLK] Wireless PC card Question

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 24 2004 - 04:12:01 PST

Gray,

The D-Link is Model DWL-650 - the revision is Rev.:J3 and lower. ALL
others are 32-bit CardBus after that revision. Be aware that they are
available on eBay and that fellow list members are also bidding on
them... NO (+) models!!!

I gave a list to Leonard already - maybe he would kindly contact you
so you both get a card. I believe I tested on the eMate but I can't
recall 100% - can anyone else on list confirm this?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung