Re: [NTLK] ROAMING NEWTON?

From: Christopher J. Lowe (christopherjlowe_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 22:52:40 PST

I don't use wireless with my newton, myself, but I do use ethernet, and
on my newt I have different 'workplaces' set up for different places I
go to. Each workplace has its own seperate internet setup associated
with it. Using Avi's Backdrop, I just tap the owner's name in the
top-left of the screen and choose the location I'm at.

Maybe you can do similar with the wi-fi drivers. If the wifi settings
are set inside the NIE internet setup app, then you can definitely do
it. Owner Info is your friend.

Sorry this is a bit vague, but I took pity on you when you said you
never got any replies, and I just had to!