[NTLK] We're planning a SE Michigan NUG meeting for 2005!

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 12:37:42 PST

Hello Everybody:
Have you been yearning for a Newton User Group meeting in the Metropolitan
Detroit area?
I have, but could not figure out how to make it work with my continuing
unemployment situation.

However, I have made some inquiries and found some FREE MEETING ROOM SPACE!
What's more, the meeting room would be spacious, in a clean and safe suburban
neighborhood, adjacent to a community college campus, and (drum roll, please)
would offer FREE Wi-Fi internet access! How can you go wrong, people?

There are a few small details to work out:

1. I have to submit a request form, and it could take up to six months (but
it would likely be sooner than that) to get a meeting room

2. I meet my County's residency requirement (so skip this one and go on to
the next detail) for user requests

3. The fees for renting a meeting room is cheerfully waived for members of
nonprofit groups (Victor, I may need a brief letter from you, to help make this
official).

So, if you are within a reasonable driving distance of southeastern Michigan
(Ann Arbor, Indianapolis, Toronto, Columbus, Cleveland, etc), start thinking
about attending this meeting! I'm aiming for a Saturday meeting date, sometime
in early to mid 2005. I will submit the application form and see what the
earliest availability will be in 2005. More details to follow. Please feel
free to contact me off-list via e-mail. Thank you for reading this.

Matt K.
Technical Writer, Editor, and Liaison
Newton Worldwide Community

PS Pbbbbblllllllttt! :O)