Re: [NTLK] Network Printing Help

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 11:32:33 PST

Matt, you have my sympathy. I, too, have tried and failed to get an
MP2100 to connect to a Mac with anything other than a serial cable.
Nada de nada on the wireless connection side of things, either for
communicating with a Mac under MacOS X (I'm not interested in trying
Classic), or for printing. I am able to get on the Internet wirelessly
with the MP2100 and have even succeeded in setting the MP2100 up as a
web server, though that collapsed some time ago for some inexplicable
reason and, try as I might, I could never get it up again.

Still, for my purposes, the serial cable link is adequate, even if not
quite so elegant and impressive as a wireless connection, so I can't
grumble too much. After all, I can synchronise and load packages easily
enough. I'd certainly like to be able to do without the cable, but the
prey simply isn't worth the chase any more.

David

HTML email: http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml