[NTLK] FS: Emate w/ memory upgrade

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 18:53:07 PST

Greetings listers,

I need to clear some room in my closet, so my eMate needs to go. It has
the hinge upgrade/repair done (before anything had popped). The eMate
has the memory expansion installed, and comes with the original stylus
(not the lousy orange plastic one.) The battery gets a great charge,
usually about 10-12 hours of use. I will wipe the memory before
shipping. AC adapter also included.

Asking $80.00 shipped to the continental U.S. (U.S.P.S. Priority Mail w/
  confirmation and insurance). Paypal preferred.

eBay ID is olddirtyvegan, 140+ positives, no neg or neutrals.

Email offlist if interested, please.

Matthew Reidsma
MP2.1k : Boston, MA U.S.A.
reidsma_at_yahoo.com