Re: [NTLK] inpath barcode driver

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 16:44:01 PST

On Sunday, November 21, 2004 at 7:13 Victor Rehorst wrote:

> Arg. I fixed the filename, the link should work.
>
> I also e-mailed you a copy off-list.
Victor,
Thank you for your quick response! The pkg you sent me couldn't be opened =
but I was able to download it via your site with no issues! I was able to =
connect & car a bunch of bar codes ie candy bar and postal envelopes numbers =
only I guess I need to wait till I get home to swipe cd's! Again thank you!
Robert

--
sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with D-Link DWL-650 3.3v Rev =
J3 via Comcast