Re: [NTLK] What about this?...

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 15:42:34 PST

I have never dealt with this seller, but it seems that he/she has
installed necessary pkgs for ethernet and internet connections, All
these applications are freely available for download and install if you
can connect to one of your Macs. Paul Curtis also has these available
with his card loaner program.

Woody