[NTLK] Targus Made Newton Carrying Case

From: David B.Alford (davidba_at_speakeasy.net)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 13:02:41 PST

I have a Newton Carrying Case made by Targus, that I'm going to put up
on eBay, if no one here wants it.
I'm offering it here first. It is the larger case, which has 3 credit
card pockets, a large full length pocket, and
a small business card pocket on the outside, and one on the inside.
Numerous loops for styluses and other
accessories. I am asking $12.00 plus shipping. I will throw in a Newton
Lapel pin with it.

If you are interested let me know. I take PayPal, and can also take
credit cards.

I also sell a product called the WiFi Seeker, for finding a WiFI
Hotspot instantly, without needing a newton,
or a laptop. See WWW.wifiseeker.com for full details. I am a
manufacturers rep. for Chrysalis, and can
sell them to members of the group at a good discount. I will offer
these to anyone from NewtonTalk at
a price of $21.00, plus $3.00 shipping.

Sorry to post a commercial message. I don't normally spam anyone. I'm
just thought I would offer the
Carrying Case, and while I was at it, offer a special to the members of
the mail list. I have been a silent,
but active member for nearly 3 years.

David B. Alford
davidba_at_speakeasy.net