Re: [NTLK] Network Printing Help

From: matt (mkaake_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 09:32:53 PST

No luck here. I have it selected to share, I've made the queue name in
place of LP (hadn't done that before), but still no luck. It'll bring
up the slip for connect via..., and I'll select my ethernet
connection. Then it will initialize, and try to connect, on the
'grabbing link' slip, but it stops there. It'll sit for a while, with
the ethernet active, and then it will just stop trying and close the
slip. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here, but I seem to run in
to an awful lot of brick walls when I try to do something : )

Any other suggestions out there?

matt