Re: [NTLK] Payment For Hiroshi's Driver

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 06:07:58 PST

Patrick,

The MoreWiFi is located at Paul's site.
www.kallisys.com

the other package I would suggest you wait as Hiroshi is aware of this
and it might be advisable to email him with a request as he is
responding to others who have purchased a license when they bought it
through www.kagi.com

Remeber it was asked of us NOT to transfer this file but for users to
get it directly from his site. If you purchase it you can always ask
him to attach it since his site is still offline at the moment.

http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung