Re: [NTLK] Cammo Case mods for use with MP2x00?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 09:01:25 PST

Hi,

Has anyone who has bought the Cammo Case off of eBay recently who
would like to share their experience with it if you are using a MP2x00
in this case?

There were comments that it would need modification to accomodate a
MP2x00 . If anyone has done this or has ideas on how to do this please
share your thoughts. I understand that it was made for a MP1x0 series
but I hear the rumble of people buying with thoughts of using it with
their MP2x00 from the seller and just was curious if there were any
instuctions or photos of this being done available yet...

PS: Peter your missing Metal Clips for yours are here and it seem you
have a full set of two with a spare incase it gets lost ... thanks to
the seller! :)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung