Re: [NTLK] PC Serial Connection Problems with 2100

From: Paul Dunford (pauldunfordnyc_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 15:50:38 PST

Keith -

Thanks for the heads up - I was actually just about to try...

Thought it might be different - somehow - if I went through it on a Mac so
today I installed Basilisk II and OS7.5.5 but still... cannot make a
connection.

And my 120 is still working without incident.

I will accept that my interconnect port is messed up. Hopefully I can get
the packages beamed to me, and luckily there are great folks here in NYC who
have offered to try to get together.

But, thinking about it, I do need a bigger memory card - if anyone wanted to
get rid of a 16MB or larger card with the NIE files on it (2.1) then let me
know.

Thanks all for your help -

Paul Dunford