Re: [NTLK] Technical: GPS, the Newton 120, RS-422 and NMEA 0183 protocols

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 08:28:18 PST

Is there any sort of FAQ on GPS type stuff? Every so often people talk
about it for a time on the list, I have often wanted to get it going
but I am really unclear from the list discussions what is all available
and working and such. So if there is some FAQ then people like me could
evaluate ahead of time what it takes to do what we want, before buying
cards and such on eBay only to find out we picked something
incorrectly.

Sincerely,

David M. Ensteness