Re: [NTLK] Important Notice to ALL Buyers of this List...

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 15:14:03 PST

On Nov 13, 2004, at 2:46 PM, Mark Jozaitis wrote:

> I have been getting many returns as you all know,
> however some of the ones we got back were actuly as
> cloese as new you can get with out being new...

"Like new" means just that. If you described the Newtons that way,
it's your responsibility to live up to that description or give people
there $ back.

Perhaps this is a valuable lesson for you in the future?

Returning a unit that you sold as "like new" that doesn't meet that
description (which you seem to be admitting) isn't taking advantage of
you.

Marty