Re: [NTLK] newtAIM?

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 11:04:13 PST

>>Tom:
>> There is a great repository of software examples in planet newton.
>>
>>http://download.planetnewton.com/downindex.asp#programming
>>

> Whooo!!! Thanks Andy! That's much more than I was hoping for!
>
> Tom

Another thing you could try is NewtJabber. While it does require you to
set up an account with a desktop machine (with passwords, contact lists
etc), it does work. And if you use a server that has a AIM bridge you
can use it as if it was NewtAIM with your contact list (well almost anyway).

NewtJabber should be on UNNA, but if you can't find it let me know and I
will send you a copy.

-Dan