Re: [NTLK] Wifi-Still Can't Connect

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 14:23:52 PST

try to go into owner info select a worksite and click show all, then
click add i think it is and add your card and also internet setup if
you haven't already done it. also when you insert the card a box should
pop up saying what card it is in that box there should be a button that
says setup.. That is the way it works with my Lucent WaveLan other
cards might be different.

Richard

On 10 Nov 2004, at 11:08 PM, Jim Grich wrote:

> Does anyone else using a MN-520 Card know how to include the SSID for
> the network in the Newton? Any other thoughts as to why it won't
> resolve the DNS are appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Jim Grich

Richard Clark