Re: [NTLK] Wow it's just keeps getting better!

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 20:45:13 PST

I was lent a Pocket PC HP iPAQ H3600 series Agency series PE2030 by a
friend.

I've had it for a day and I was quite disappointed in its usability. It's
rudimentary HWR was similar to a Palm Pilot with an input bar divided into
three parts for uppercase, lower case letters and numbers. It's strange
writing characters on top of one another.

This doesn't mean that one can't write all over the screen, you can, but it
is only saved as ink text.

It took a while to fill out a task and a contact.

Screen was easier to read than on a Newton and the connectivity with Outlook
is a lot easier but then it only had a couple of items to shift across.

Sometimes one can take for granted the usability of the NOS GUI.

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand