[NTLK] Blueprint2 user's manual?

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 17:36:54 PST

So I'm trying out Blueprint2 and, either because I've never used
project management software or because I'm stupider than I thought I
was, I'm having trouble figuring out how to use it. Does anyone know
whether the user's manual is available, preferable electronically?
I've checked out the "tutorial" on the Sineware website, but I need
more detail.

The release of this program as freeware was announced recently on
Newtontalk, I think, but I couldn't find that in the archives just now.

TIA,

Michael