Re: [NTLK] NCU vs. Card Backups

From: James Wages (james_at_kiramek.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 06:01:41 PST

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004, Brian <bmcewen_at_comcast.net> wrote:
> www.sbm.nu offers SBM Utilities which is very useful and has
> backup/restore from a card as one feature.

Brian, after reading your suggestion I went to sbm.nu and paid for the
software via their Kagi link. I did this several days ago but they still
haven't sent me my unlock code. Writing them email has produced no
response either. Perhaps they're no longer in business? It doesn't
matter so long as I either get the unlock code or get my money back.

It's a great utility package, but the company's lack of concern for
customers is disconcerting. Has anyone else dealt with this company
recently?

Regards,

James Wages