Re: [NTLK] Macsruscomputers again

From: Paul Dunford (pauldunfordnyc_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 19:08:03 PST

The pictures of the Newton they sent you are far worse than the one I got
from them. That one's really in terrible shape and it's a shame they sent
it to you looking like that. Hopefully they will make it right somehow -

Looks like everyone gets a slightly junky Newton and they just hope that no
one complains or talks to any of the other buyers. Seems like the prudent
thing to do is to stay away from them.

Paul Dunford