Re: [NTLK] Promised newly released software from Australia revisited

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 12:46:15 PST

On 7-nov-04, at 17:42, MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
> Rant Note: Seems like this would be of more interest than some of the
> really esoteric OT postings on this list; I'd love to get some help in
> hosting this
> material for the benefit of the public -- that's all of us.

Matt, I read your posting before and was very happy that new stuff will
be released but in the meantime biding my time awaiting the actual
release.
So the lack of reaction was waiting for the actual thing, not lack of
interest.

In the meantime good luck with the network trouble, maybe you know
somebody with broadband if the dialup is too crappy?
Can't see anything anybody else can do to help, but if we can please
let us know...

Robert Benschop