Re: [NTLK] Disassembly Surprises

From: Josef Chessor (josefcub_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 19:25:29 PST

Jim,

That's what I thought as well. The machine worked, but there was
enough residue inside to convince me it had been partially immersed at
some point. No harm done, as it doesn't affect IR, and the unit still
needs a new screen and SER-001. Since it was free, I really cannot
complain on any level, even if I can't afford to repair it just yet.
:)